Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm really bad at this...

So here's some photos for your enjoyment. I got a new 50mm f/1.8 lens yesterday and I've been going nuts with it since. Some of these are Spring Break photos. Enjoy!

Puma x Bode x Nintento 64. They match!

The first thing I see when I wake up from a nap.


Monday night of this week after working all weekend and then pulling an all-nighter on Sunday night.


I just woke up.


One of the first shots I took with the 50mm f/1.8. This was the car next to mine.


My best friend Katlyn's birthday was last weekend. I was geekin' out on some cake somethin' awful.


Jensen beach man-o-war.


Just another classy night with the guys.


This is my [family's] new baby, Millie. :)


My stunning girlfriend, Diana. We were at the Nashville Airport headed to Orlando.




On the phone at the airport. It had clearly been a long week.


I liked the way the lights looked and contrasted with the ceiling.


Tyler and I watched a movie one night in Diana's dorm room.




Let's see if I can, at the very least, turn this into a photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment