Monday, February 23, 2009

Rumored White/Red XII Release

via KicksOnFire.com:

"Along with the Black/Red XIIs that are scheduled to release this Fall, JB will also be releasing this white / red color scheme. For those of you that don’t know, they were originally rumored to be part of the Air Jordan 11 / Air Jordan 12 Countdown Pack and many fanatics were upset when they found out that it was untrue. But thankfully you can put those bad feelings aside as JB will make many sneaker heads happy by releasing them."



This is going to be a big step for JB if they pull it off just right. Quality needs to be top notch. This release could easily make or break the future of JB as we know it. This is the ONLY colorway of the XIIs that hasn't been retroed since their original release in 1996/1997.

I personally have my own pair of OG (original) White/Red XIIs. The gem of my collection, for sure as well as my first pair of Jordans ever. :)

Remove Formatting from selection


Supra's set to release these and I'm kinda surprised at how un-trashy these are. They're actually kinda classy, yet casual. I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. omgggggg my grails haha

    what size are your white/red xii's?

    ReplyDelete