Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Way Too Long

I didn't even realize it'd been so long since I posted in here. Oops.

I've been busy with tests and work and starting violin lessons and--a lot of stuff, really.

I worked all of Valentine's Day weekend and another boy got to take out my girlfriend. :/

I did set her up with a pretty decent gift, though. We'll have to wait a little longer to see what she thinks, though.



My parents went to visit my Aunt in Dallas this week. This is the house I grew up in. I believe we may have planted that tree when it was much much much smaller when we were living there. The window to the left of the front door was my room.

Here's some fun new stuff:






Stupid Jeep...







Today is going to be a long day. I have a lot to get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment